How to Run an Efficient Retail Store Operation
BEC Level Four
Multichannel retailing and changing consumer buying behaviour is placing enormous pressure on retail brands. The online offline integration is stretching retail operational and logistical capabilities to the max.
Retail brands that get cost and capital expenditure under control and excel in supply chain efficiency are the ones likely to succeed in the new retail environment. However, the complexities of offering the right products at the right time to the right customer, ensuring the product are available and sold profitably is a challenge many retail brands have to grabble with daily.
This training provide retail brands a framework for creating operational efficiency to ensure their store operation is efficient to result in increased sales and profitability.
“Just my note of appreciation for providing such an excellent training. The clarity of your presentation demonstrates not only your understanding of marketing but also an extraordinary grasp of human behaviour and the science of persuasion. I am glad to have attended your training at this stage of my business. The lessons I learnt from you will prevent me from making the marketing mistakes most start-ups make. I am very confident that my marketing strategies will be based upon sound marketing principles.”
– Bev Marais, Online Therapy, Bayswater, London, W2
“Romeo is a brilliant consultant. From the beginning he asked thought provoking questions and he gained an in depth insight into my business. He then looked at 3 key areas of my website as to why sales weren’t converting and provided solutions. Not just that he made me re-think my goals and strategy for the business and had me look at how I was going to achieve this. Romeo really covered all areas of my business from the strategy to social media. He is a fantastic business consultant someone who will guide you through your business to achieve the best results!”
– Abi Owens, Managing Director, Mish Mash Management, Soho, London, W1F
- Why is it important to run an efficient store operation?
- What are the requisite structure necessary for running an efficient retail operation?
- What is the most accurate measurement of store efficiency?
- What retail business model works for the new retail environment?
Who will benefit
- Retail Executives
- Retail Operations Managers
- Regional Managers
- Store Managers
- Retail Marketing Managers
- Retail Store Owners
Course Fee Per Module: £27
The investment is inclusive of:
- Training video
- Access to online learning platform
- Email support
100% Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
Your investment is 100% GUARANTEED. You have a full 12 month from the date of purchase to request a refund and your investment will be returned in full, no questions asked.
How it works
When you book your training today, you will be redirected to your personal membership dashboard where you will have instant access to videos and other materials relating to the course you booked.
Post Training Assistance
The end of the training does not necessarily mean the end of your learning journey with the Business Education Center. Up to a month after taking the training, you will be entitled to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (+44) 020 8798 0579 with enquiries about the course you took.
What You Will Learn
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Know why it is important to run an efficient store operation
- Know the requisite structure necessary for running an efficient retail operation
- Know the most accurate measurement of store efficiency success
- Know the retail business model that works for the new retail environment
How to Run an Efficient Retail Store Operation On-Demand Training £27.
Book Your Spot Now and Learn to:
- Why it is important to run an efficient store operation
- The requisite structure necessary for running an efficient retail operation
- The most accurate measurement of store efficiency success
- The retail business model that works for the new retail environment